Yesterday approximately 6.15 pm, a fire broke out in actress Sridevi’s bungalow.
The actress who lives on the Lokhandwala back road in Andheri was in the residence along with her manager Punkej Kharbanda and the two were getting ready for a meeting with superior advertising officials at the time. They abruptly heard a scream from Sridevi‘s 18 older daughter Jahnavi. It twisted out that an air conditioner in her room had caught fire.
All family members were expatriate from the house in time and the family spent the night in Director Raj Kumar Santoshi’s residence, which also lives in the vicinity.
At last all are safe from her family. No injuries to any one .