Bollywood stars may be at a very high risk today due to lack of proper planning during the shooting of their movies.
A few days ago in Kashmir, when Tabu and her co stars from the film Haider – Shahid Kapoor, Irrfan Khan and Shraddha Kapoor were shooting for their film directed by Vishal Bharadwaj, there was a fire sequence being filmed on location.
As the smoke engulfed the set, Tabu suddenly was rendered breathless and she started choking due to the excessive inhalation of carbon monoxide.
Alert unit hands ensured that she was immediately transported to the nearby Sher- I- Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences and she was treated immediately in the reputed Srinagar hospital and was saved in the nick of time.
Tabu is fine now and back at home.